How to use?⌗
- Choose the type of media files - video or audio.
- Add source files by selecting a menu item in the menu that pops up with the right mouse button or dragging the necessary files from the explorer.
- Select the destination folder for new files or leave the proposed one - the source files folder is used by default (if the file names match, the new files will be automatically assigned a numerical index).
- Select format settings, codecs and their additional parameters.
- Press the coding start button.
How to make custom build?⌗
- First of all, you need to download or clone the source from the link
- To compile you need to open the file
SevenConverter\Seven Converter.slnin the Visual Studio 2019 and run the Build.
- Then you need to download the latest build of
FFMPEGfrom site http://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/ and put the files in the
ffmpegsubfolder next to the file obtained in the previous step
- The program checks the presence of
FFMPEGat startup and throws an error if they are absent.
How to localize?⌗
The localization resource files is located in the
Files with interface translation after compiling the program are placed in subfolders with a two-letter language designation.
The language of the program interface is determined automatically depending on the language of the operating system.